The recruiting phase to join the Dynamis PRC team in the 2021/2022 season has just begun.
As Dynamis PRC continuously strives to look for the most talented students at our university, we are ready to welcome those new members, whose passion for this sport stimulates them to get involved and commit to achieving ambitious goals!
If we were able to capture your attention and enhance your enthusiasm, we strongly suggest you keep reading the following paragraphs. This will help you to know what it means to be a member of Dynamis PRC, how to apply to it and what jobs and challenges the various departments of the team face on a daily basis.
What awaits you?
Being part of the Dynamis PRC team not only implicates confronting yourself with a severely different reality than the one you are typically used to as a student, but also entering a world where you are given the possibility to put into practice the knowledge acquired during your studies as well as the different skills that are difficult to practice in a common university context.
In our team you will be working on an important project such as a racing car that will inevitably generate various real-life problems which you will need to solve both in our workshop units and from home. In addition to that you will be given the opportunity to perform exclusive duties that you would hardly be able to do elsewhere, such as track tests assistance or competing in races held all over Europe.
Furthermore, you will have the chance to be part of a group of extraordinary, highly motivated and experienced people, with whom you will be able to share everything related to the life within the team.
Once entered the team, we will proceed by informing you about the different software employed as well as the tools and skills necessary to work independently on the design and production of the future prototype. On the other side we expect you to show great desire to learn and a lot of commitment in tackling the tasks that will be assigned to you.
Ultimately, you will be given the unique possibility to approach the business world by doing a lot of practice in building something concrete of which you will be able to see the results month after month and also by confronting yourself with our sponsors and relevant companies operating in the automotive sector and elsewhere.
How do you enter the team?
Show us what makes you a valid added resource to the team by taking part to our entry test!
This test will be held through the use of the platforms Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Forms;
The subscription to it is MANDATORY and a few days before the test you will be added to a virtual classroom on Teams.
Test will be organised in four sections:
- Section A: includes introductory motivational questions whose aim is from our side to understand you better in relation to your past experiences and achievements.
- Section B: made up of multiple-choice questions regarding the rules of the races in which we participate.
You can find the PDF-version of the rulebook here: https://www.formulastudent.de/fsg/rules/
You will have to gain a fundamental knowledge of these sections of the rulebook, in particular:
- Section A: “Administrative Regulations”
- Section T: “General Technical Requirements”
- Section EV: “Electric Vehicles”
- Section DV: “Driverless Vehicles”
- Section S: “Static Events”
- Section D: “Dynamic Events”
- Section C: several multiple-choice questions on technical topics from different engineering subjects. You could be confronted with the solution of brief engineering problems, the recognition of mechanical components or more technical requests. These tasks concern the subjects of interest to all departments of the team.
- Sezione D: this part is specifically related to the chosen department/s and composed by two or three open questions. You could be faced with practical problems related to daily occurrences within the department itself as we want to see how you manage those critical situations and to which conclusions you arrive at!
The total amount of time for the test is 1.45/2.00 hours.
This recruiting session is dedicated exclusively to those who aim to cover technical roles within the team and therefore for the departments: Aerodynamics, Suspension & Drivetrain, Chassis, Vehicle Dynamics, Driver Interfaces, Cooling System, Driverless and Electronics and Powertrain.
In relation to the Business & Marketing sector and the logistic figure the recruiting will be held approximately between September and October 2021.
Do you want to know more about us?
If you have any other specific questions upon what it means to be part of the team or how the recruiting will take place in detail, we suggest you follow us on March 3 during the general conference we will be holding on our YouTube channel.
The exact time of the event as well as the link to the live broadcast aren’t available yet. However, we will write them on this page as soon as possible, so always keep an eye on it in order to avoid missing any important updates.
We are truly excited to share our common passion about motorsport with you!