The recruiting session for the Dynamis PRC 2022 season has begun.
Dynamis PRC is always looking for the best students of the Polytechnic, and is ready to welcome new members who want to get involved and commit to achieve ambitious goals.
If you are interested and want to know more, read on to know what it means to be a member of Dynamis PRC, how to submit your application and what are the jobs and challenges the team departments are facing.
What can you expect?
Being part of the Dynamis PRC team means first of all dealing with a very different reality than the one you are used to as students, it means entering a world where you can put into practice not only the knowledge learned during the studies, but also different skills that are difficult to practice in a university.
By joining the Team you will live a unique experience, facing real problems working on an important project. You will have the opportunity to be part of an highly motivated group composed by experienced people, with whom you can share all that is life within the Team.
Once in, experienced team member will train you in the acquisition of all the skills you will need and in the use of the software we use, with the aim of letting you work independently. So we are looking for people that have a great desire to learn and a lot of commitment in tackling the tasks that will be assigned to you.
Finally, you will have the opportunity to approach the world of work, in particular the automotive sector, acquiring a lot of useful knowledge and sector's experience. The name of our Team is internationally recognized and being part of it will open you many doors and facilities in the world of work.
How to join the Team
Show us what you are worth and why we need you by applying for the department you are interested in!
Recruiting will be dedicated both to the Business & Marketing and Cost Evaluation departments and to the technical departments, but in two different ways.
For Business & Marketing and Cost Evaluation it will be necessary to take a written test and then, if called, an oral interview.
For the technical departments, however, there will be the possibility to submit a spontaneous application with the CV attached. If the managers find your presentation interesting, to your training and experience, you will be called for an oral interview.
If you want to apply for the Business & Marketing or Cost Evaluation departments you will need to take a written placement test on 7 October. Registration is MANDATORY.
Those who are interested in applying for Communication and Graphics, will have to carry out sections A and B described below, then a dedicated section will be proposed.
For those interested in applying for Business Plan Presentation, Social Media Management, Cost Understanding and Cost Evaluation and Sponsor Management, the test will consist of four parts:
- Section A: includes cognitive and motivational questions. The purpose of these questions is to understand what kind of person you are and what your experiences have been.
- Section B: composed of closed-ended questions on the rules of the races in which we participate. You can find the regulation at this link.
It will be important that you are familiar with these sections of the rules:
- Section A – Administrative Regulations
- Section T – General Technical Requirements
- Section EV – Electric Vehicles
- Section S – Static Events
- Section D – Dynamic Events
- Section C:there are several closed-ended questions on engineering and purely managerial technical topics. The questions will concern the subjects of interest of all departments of the team evaluated according to the position chosen.
- Section D: this part is specific to the department(s) you have chosen. You will have to select your first and second choice, if any. Consider you will be able to change your choice the day of the test. You will find practical problems relating to situations that may occur within the department; we want to see how you would deal with them and what solutions you would find to deal with them!
In total the test will last 2.00h.
If you want to apply for the Aerodynamics & Cooling, Chassis, Driver Interfaces, Driverless, Electronics & Powertrain, Suspension & Drivetrain or Vehicle Dynamics departments you can instead apply through a form.
The design of the new prototype has already begun: in this recruiting session we are therefore looking for candidates with specific experience and knowledge. For this reason you will be asked to attach your curriculum vitae and a cover letter, both of them in PDF format.
If your application is interesting, you will be contacted in a short time by the department managers to take an oral interview that will be structured in two parts:
- Section A: composed of closed-ended questions on the rules of the races in which we participate. You can find the regulation at this link. It will be important that you are familiar with these sections of the rules:
- Section A - Administrative Regulations
- Section T - General Technical Requirements
- Section EV - Electric Vehicles
- Section S - Static Events
- Section D - Dynamic Events
- Section B: oral interview with the heads of the departments interested in your application.
Want to know more?
If you want to know more, have more specific questions about what it means to be part of the team or how recruiting will take place in detail, attend the general conference on September 20th. More information on the time and place will be available shortly on this page and on our channels.
We are waiting for you!